Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Update #1

   Well, Lee called the DM yesterday and told them that we are seriously open to a move. We are so open in fact that, if I don't go into labor before Saturday, we will be taking a quick drive to the area, about 4 1/2 hours away, to get a feel for the place and so Lee can go into the store and get a look at what he would be getting into. It could be a fun way to spend a birthday :). I actually do love car trips but it may be a little stressful being so far away from home right now. We won't even be staying one night because it is so close to term for baby. Obviously if this wasn't such a life changing decision we would be staying put right now. It sounds like they are wanting a final decision fairly soon.


  1. I'll be praying for you! Also hope your trip goes well and baby stays put for a little bit longer. :) It's a boy, so you may go over due date. LOL

  2. Don't say that!!!


  3. My girls were early and with my boys, Nathaniel was 3 days before due date and Benjamin was 3 days after due date. So I'm talking from experience here. LOL :)